On 3-4 September 2018, we organize in Southampton a two-day intensive course on the Virtual Fields Method with a special focus on transient dynamics and high strain rate testing including live demos and hands-on tutorials, see http://photodyn.org/events. This runs as a post-conference course to the British Society for Strain Measurement (BSSM) annual conference (29-31 August 2018 in Southampton as well) where a track on image-based high strain rate testing is being organized and where the most recent results from the PhotoDyn project will be showcased. Details of the BSSM conference here.
- New role for Prof. Pierron October 1, 2021
- The IBII manual has just been released! August 30, 2019
- 2019 SEM Hetényi award June 10, 2019
- 14th International Conference on Advances in Experimental Mechanics February 14, 2019
- Jared wins the 2018 BSSM Young Stress Analyst competition! September 15, 2018