The Virtual Fields Method (VFM) is a tool to extract constitutive mechanical parameters of materials from full-field deformation maps. A brief presentation of the VFM can be found here. An extensive list of VFM papers can also be downloaded here. All details including self-training material can be found in the VFM book.
- New role for Prof. Pierron October 1, 2021
- The IBII manual has just been released! August 30, 2019
- 2019 SEM Hetényi award June 10, 2019
- 14th International Conference on Advances in Experimental Mechanics February 14, 2019
- Jared wins the 2018 BSSM Young Stress Analyst competition! September 15, 2018